Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 5:42:26 PM EDT
Well John has finaly talked me into the idea of range memberships.  We have decided to open up the Waco facility to limited memberships.  We will have several levels, single as well as family in mind.

You would have access to is one of the best range complexes in the state.  We plan on having bays set up for membership use and well as the 1000 yard range.  The poor guy that lives by the gate said he gets about one person a day banging on his door asking about memberships, so I guess I will lament and join the future.  Keep an eye on our web site, we will be posting as soon as John has the logistics worked out.

www.tigervalley.com

edited to make headline bold and add website...lordtrader
edited to correct lordtrader's misspelling of "website."
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, please be sure to let us know here also, once something gets finalized.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]

I might be interested.
 Please give us more details.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I am interested.

Good going, John!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top