Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 8:33:19 AM EDT
My friend and I have shot our ar15's at an indoor range. We would like to actually shoot them outside some day. Does anyone know of any get togethers coming up soon? Please let us know. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
                   Thank You.
                   Daniel

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
If you just want to shoot them outside, there are several outdoor ranges around. Good luck on finding private property though. I've struck out so far.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My friend and I have shot our ar15's at an indoor range. We would like to actually shoot them outside some day. Does anyone know of any get togethers coming up soon? Please let us know. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
                   Thank You.
                   Daniel

Ralphs place out near Tom Bean

And there is a Lease in SE Dallas.

I suggest you monitor this forum for when the next shoot is.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I second Ralph's.  $3 range fee can't be beat.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I know of a place in Sanger.  I have been going here and there, but for the price of the drive, time, and $10.00, you would be better off going to Collin County Gun Range(CCGR)in McKinney.  Call first to see what their resrictions are!

hope this helps,

c
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you just want to shoot them outside, there are several outdoor ranges around. Good luck on finding private property though. I've struck out so far.

Texas ED, looking for my Allen counterpart, never heard back after initial contact, tried a 2nd time too.  Still interested?  IM if so!

c
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You know if you want a real fun time shooting your AR's you should actually talk to Recruit-Killer right here. He's a former Marine Corp instructor. You can get a full day of tactical carbine training for cheap with you and a bunch of friends. Goin to the range just isn't the same anymore.

I came off the firing line everytime with a huge grin on my face. Double tap drills, mag changes, shooting from cover etc. Shooting from the bench is a frickin bore now.

I definetly reccomend it for an AR enthusiast.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top