Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 9:35:23 AM EDT
I'm going to backwoods to do a little shooting.
Just wanted to invite anyone in the listening area along if they are so inclined.

Should be there monday around 1 pm. weather permitting, of course.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Might help to know where?

Mike
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#2]
He did say backwoods as in Backwoods Trap located on 380 between Denton and McKinney.

www.backwoodstraps.com/
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry but "backwoods" is just the boonies, whereas "Backwoods Trap", does indicate a real/proper establishment, albeit not some place a fella from Houston would be familiar with....., (but atleast a place one can look up on www.anywho.com or a similar finder)

Am I being a pain, or anal, by hoping not to have to pull out the crystal ball or weegie board to divine these things?

Is there not something that can be done to educate posters to the fact that this ain't the Psychic Hotline?

or is that asking too much?

Mike
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#4]
You're fine.  

We're just gonna call you energizer for awhile.

For the rest of you anal knobs out there:

I will be going to BACKWOODTRAPS on monday.

Come on out and put a few down range with me.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#5]
When TXlooser starts talking about taking someone to the backwoods.....I ain't going to be there......
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:34:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Heya TX.... I think I can swing that.  Be fun.  I need to pick up some good ammo and we can have a little bolt action competition, what say?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:56:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bring the big one then!

Hound if you're gonna keep im'ing me with propositions, I'm gonna start posting them.
Says one thing on the board, sends other things to my IM.

TXL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top