Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 10:20:00 AM EDT
Just a quick book check.  I think DPeacher passed it along to LT.

LT, you still reading it?

Those of you who also purchased it, are you passing it along?

Also, anyone in DFW buy that book Enemies, foreign and domestic?  I's like to borrow it if you do.

Thanks

TXL

If you haven't read U.I.  DO SO NOW!

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a copy that I stole from Bung....anyone want to read it let me know.....just one small caveat......I got to have it back...I have read it twice already...maybe I need to buy my own copy....
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I still have Professor_Evil's copy.  Every damn time I see one of you guys, I get too busy shooting and drinking to remember to pass along the book.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]

I'm still on page 5.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I hated that book!  Every time I would start to read it I couldn't put it down and would stay up damned near all night and not get any sleep.  Time to feed the hogs!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top