Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 7:26:19 PM EDT
Its been ahwile and I apologise for poor communique between me and the awesome DFW crew. Now that I am kinda settled (got a appartment) expect some phone calls.

Again, I apologise, I've been super busy and started a new job out of a hotel. Having computer access has been harder. Moving sucks and it has been very difficult to leave TX. All the work in a new job and moving has kept my sanity in being far away from some people i cherish. Thanks to all who supported me in the loss of a job and the move.

I got my $300 FRY's POS computer piled on moving boxes to build a makeshift desk. The cool thing is that a local phone line was a whopping $33, so I broke down and got a cable modem. That got hooked up today so here I am.
I'll need the cable modem.....I'm gonna finish the last 14 pages of the legs and TRG group photoshops. LMAO!!!!!

No one can leave such a great State with great people without buden. I'll be back as often as I can. I'll see you guys early next year.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear things are going well Jason. Make sure
and come back for some of our shoots. Bring your
camping trailer for TxLewis.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Hey, brother. Glad you settle down with your work, and get back on line.

Reading the title of your thread, for a minute, I thought you're back in TX.

When you're free and head this way, let us know.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Boomholzer!

Sorry to see you have moved.  I may have to do the same if I want to stay with my current employer...I'll just have to wait and see.

Where are you at now?  Best of luck to you, and I hope to see you out at the farm or at Gunstock.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Good luck Jason.  Glad you are back online.  A lot of people didn't know about your move.  How is the job going so far?
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.

I'm living in Brookfield WI. It is decent town outside (west) of Milwaukee. Although housing is phucking unreal!!!!!!

The job is going good. I was thown into the mess the very first day and the pressure is kinda high. Its a small company and they were *matbe still are) weak on any technical hardware expertise. The company has allot of projects they want done or fixed yesterday.
Ive been working 10-12 hr days but the boss man seems real appreciative when stuff gets done.

The call for a interview was unexpected and occured while I was up here visiting (I was unemployed so why not).
Before I even returned to TX, they wanted a signed contract and a 2 week start date. So, when I knew I was taking the job, I had less than two weeks to move my shit!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Jason. Great to hear from you.  We all know how busy you have to be.  When things settle down, let us know more.

When you get time, we expect you to have the wisconsin chapter of the DFW crew up and running.

Sorry to have you leave the Great state of TEXAS.  We'll keep the lights on for ya.

Stay warm.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
You son of a bitch, you were supposed to let me know BEFORE you left Texas.  How in the HEll am I supposed to organize a 'Goodbye Jason' send off if you just fucking vanish in to thin air?

For crying out loud...

I'll miss you buddy.  Fond memories of happy trails.  Don't fade away on us.  

TRG
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You son of a bitch, you were supposed to let me know BEFORE you left Texas.  How in the HEll am I supposed to organize a 'Goodbye Jason' send off if you just fucking vanish in to thin air?

For crying out loud...

I'll miss you buddy.  Fond memories of happy trails.  Don't fade away on us.  

TRG

That was the idea.  He didn't want his pics splashing all over the 'net with the photoshop army.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#10]
We will miss ya buddy...come back soon...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#11]
No goodbyes. Damn it was hard enough. I'm not really cool with myself for just up and leaving either but given the situation I excepted, I did'nt have much of a choice.  I'll be back, April for the ETH shoot for sure. I'd like to also get back in spring for some hanging out and hog hunting.
Oh yea, that river trip is still on when we all can pick a weekend.

In the mean time, I will (and have) definitely miss(ed) seeing you guys.

I don't think I'm gone from TX for good, you can bet on that.

I hope you'all have a great Christmas and find a AR under the tree.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No goodbyes. Damn it was hard enough. I'm not really cool with myself for just up and leaving either but given the situation I excepted, I did'nt have much of a choice.  I'll be back, April for the ETH shoot for sure. I'd like to also get back in spring for some hanging out and hog hunting.
Oh yea, that river trip is still on when we all can pick a weekend.

In the mean time, I will (and have) definitely miss(ed) seeing you guys.

I don't think I'm gone from TX for good, you can bet on that.

I hope you'all have a great Christmas and find a AR under the tree.

Well...I forgive you.  Just kinda surprised me to have you vanish like that.  You are a good friend, and you will be missed.

I'll keep you a spot open at the turtle killing pond.  

TRG
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Good luck with the new job. Visit us often.

Road trip anyone??? hehe

See ya at the Hun farm in April.

BTW: how is Mel?

-E.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
roadtrips are indeed welcome!, i'll get a friend who knows how to fish (i'm no good summer or winter) for any fishing and there are great amounts of deep open forrest, lakes, warm taverns, good food and fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top