Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2003 8:01:08 PM EDT
Hey Guys/Gals!
Please pardon this yank pokin' around on Your board. I am hoping someone out there might be able to help.

I've been reading about Tito's Vodka on one of the threads here, and went off to try to find out where I can buy a bottle (or two) to enjoy/try out. It seems that because I live in the "Godforsaken" (damn Us Notherner's!)state of Michigan, that it is not available to Me here anywhere. Unless I could get a local dealer to buy a case or two from the distributor. I called the manufacturer in Austin, Texas and was told that I might be S.O.L. The gentleman said that if I might find a friend in a state that sells it, He or She might be able to send Me this "Gift".

Now, I have no understanding of the laws of sending a bottle or two to here from another state. So what I'm asking (if legal) is if I could send someone the correct $$ for the bottles + S&H, if someone would be able to help a fellow AR-15'er out?

Thanks,
Tall Shadow
(Dry in Michigan)
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I should be able to find a bottle of Tito's (or two) for you.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I should be able to find a bottle of Tito's (or two) for you.

Thank You Sir!
I was hoping someone could. If You do, just pm me or reply here what the cost would be to My zip (48073) & I'll send You the money for it.

Many, Many Thanks!,

Tall Shadow
(Mark)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top