Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 10:53:41 AM EDT
I've seen some of you looking for these in other threads, the ones for $117. Just wanted to let you know where I found some.

The Sams in Grand Prairie at I-20 and Great Southwest Parkway had 13 on Saturday evening, after I got my two. They told me the only other stores they could find were in Garland and White Settlement. The stock number is 212836, so you might call first to make sure they have any left.

It's a super nice heavy-duty case, but I think it will hold only one scoped AR, unless I'm doing something wrong.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
10 Left at the Sherman store.

If you go to www.samsclub.com and enter the SKU under "Item Locator" it will tell you what store has it near you based on zip code.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Thanks, guys.

Bought 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top