Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 9:15:29 PM EDT
that's 6:30pm for you mathematically challenged.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Give me a physical address so i can use the keymap.  I should be there.  Is this the OFFICAL ARFCOM HOUSTON CREW THANKSGIVING meeting?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]
count me in...

maybe wingride47 will be able to make it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:41:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Give me a physical address so i can use the keymap.  I should be there.  Is this the OFFICAL ARFCOM HOUSTON CREW THANKSGIVING meeting?

Jason he's talking about the hooters on s. gessner just north of westheimer.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the Hooters on gessner, south of I-10 & N of Westheimer and EAST of hte beltway?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, I work right around there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is this the Hooters on gessner, south of I-10 & N of Westheimer and EAST of hte beltway?

Why yes it is...it's about the 2400 or 2500 block of s gessner.  When he says woodlake he calls it that because it's in the woodlake square shopping center.  There's like a tortuga's right next to it.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I might as well go considering I work at San Felipe and Voss..........Guess I'll be swinging by tomorrow.  Is everyone going or what?  I've been craving fried pickles from there! Yummy. I'll go if Adam goes!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jason he's talking about the hooters on s. gessner just north of westheimer.

Oh! suhweet!  some of the ladies know me in there.  I wonder if they will be there tomarrow.  I usually go in sat/sun at night after work since they are open fairly late. c ya'll tomarrow!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:20:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well I might as well go considering I work at San Felipe and Voss..........Guess I'll be swinging by tomorrow.  Is everyone going or what?  I've been craving fried pickles from there! Yummy. I'll go if Adam goes!

Kara dear...I have to work.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:15:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Jenn will probably go.

Slumlord, will your woman be there?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kara dear...I have to work.  

Oh well, I'll probably stop in after work anyway but I can't stay very late.  I have been ordered to help my mom start cooking for Thanksgiving .. :(  LOL.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Well...heres the deal...apparently my family has some suprise birthday party for my dad and I....thus I can only stay untill 7.  I have to go to benihanna's after that.  sorry...but i'll stop in for a brief apperance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top