Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 7:57:57 PM EDT
Hey folks, come one, come all to the Central Texas get together this Thursday, November 20th at 7:00 pm.  

Catfish Parlour (Northwest area)
11910 Research Blvd.
Austin, TX 78759
Phone: (512) 258-1853

The more, the merrier, so we hope to see lots of people there!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, Zhukov and I had a nice dinner tonite!  But we were the ONLY ONES THERE!  Where were all you guys?

Zhukov, was good seeing you again!  We'll have to get together again soon, lunch or shooting or something!  Thanks for coming out!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:41:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I was way to exauhsted for that drive, I'll make it to one of them eventually.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]

[DPeacher closes his eyes and says hypnotically]: "Central TX dinners/shoots
.....like herding cats...like herding cats....like herding cats..."[/DPeacher close his eyes and says hypnotically].

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, Zhukov and I had a nice dinner tonite!  But we were the ONLY ONES THERE!  Where were all you guys?

Zhukov, was good seeing you again!  We'll have to get together again soon, lunch or shooting or something!  Thanks for coming out!

Yes. It was quite the romantic dinner.....

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. It was quite the romantic dinner.....

D'oh.  Hmmmm?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:07:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

[DPeacher closes his eyes and says hypnotically]: "Central TX dinners/shoots
.....like herding cats...like herding cats....like herding cats..."[/DPeacher close his eyes and says hypnotically].

Well.....

Shit......

I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that I have a few feline tendancies.

Sorry for letting ya'll down.  I have been stressed for the past few weeks, but that is no excuse for leaving friends high and dry!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Shiznit... I wasn't there either...

See... I can't browse ARFCOM at work right now... so I'm missing almost ALL the time I browse the boards...  

Mrs Gloftoe, you should get our email addresses and throw out a reminder via email.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I could send an email reminder.  Whoever would like one, PM or email me your address.  I promise to use BCC and never tell anyone what it is.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top