Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 7:37:39 AM EDT
anyone up for this trip?

I saw somehting about ASC in the F&H thread.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Brouhaha, Karebear and I will be there at 10am.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys....yea actually so far DevL, Brouhaha, and me and jadams are going to be there tomorrow morning between 10 and 10:30.  Now guys I need your help with something.  I am still trying to try out as many different handguns as I possibly can and I have only gotten to try 3 or 4 so I would really appreciate it if a few of you guys would bring out some of yours and let me shoot them.  That is of course if you don't mind, it would make my decisions of purchase much easier.  Guys ya'll are the best for doing this if you do! Thanks a bunch.  I'll be there tomorrow and I hope to see all ya'll out there to!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yea.....I would prefer 9mm but I'll try anything.  oh and I HATE SIGS! LOL  My hands are way too small for them!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Bahhh...Sigs are too good for you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah guys please bring more handguns that means less of my guns I have to clean when it's all over with!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a good time at the range this weekend.......although I didn't realize Brouhaha, DevL , and me would end up staying till the sun went down and the lights went out! haha but oh well.  Thanks to SCTexas for letting me shoot his handguns and thanks to Brouhaha for putting a bruise on my shoulder by forcing me to shoot the 458 Socom...haha. j/k  Next time bring your women so I'm not the only girl there!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Next time bring your women so I'm not the only girl there!

Yeah please bring more womenz so Kara isn't the only one there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top