Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 5:08:15 AM EDT
... Will be at Dallas Fair Park Nov. 7-9.

Unfounded rumor has it all 1100 tables have been sold. Calif's loss is our gain!

Also, Big Town will be a few miles up the road in Mesquite the same weekend.

A veritable cornicopia of wares, as W.C. Field's used to say.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could make it... I have interest in a specific little pistol, and OldGunSupply has a few... I might have to swing up to the BigD sometime soon...
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Rumor has it that many of the local dealers are skipping the fair park show.  Price for the tables is nearly 2x Market Hall.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a disaster in the making.

It was originally billed as 3000+ tables. If all they have sold is 1100, that is a major problem for them (Market Hall Show is 1800 tables). Most DFW vendors are going to Big Town, where table prices are $40, as opposed to $100-$300 for Great Western.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top