Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2003 9:12:00 AM EDT
Starting onto the reloading season, and need to clear out my garage. First come, first serve.

Mixed police range brass,  around a 5 gallon bucket worth, everything from 9mm to 357 sig, bring your own bucket.

444 Marlin RCBS dies and around 25 rounds of brass.

Sierra 300 gr softpoint 44 cal bullets, 1 full and one partial box, also a partial box of 180 gr 44 Hollowpoints, used to reload the no longer existing.444 Marlin.

16 gauge blasting ammo, mixed factory birdshot, some discolored, about a 5 gallon bucket as well. About 150 rounds of the same in 12 gauge.

Maybe 200 rounds of 6.5x55 Swede training ammo with the brass pellet.

Original wooden .303 Brit ammo box, some mauser stripper clips, couple of sporterized small ring mauser stocks.

ADDED: three 5 rd AK mags, three mag inserts for the military M16 22 adapter, Enfield mkIII magazine, small Lee lead melting pot,  couple of rifle molds.

Old lyman truline Press,  the old style that takes the small diameter dies, with primer feede.

wood Thompson buttstock.

More stuff may be added as I excavate.  I live in Cedar Park, and since I can't drive until I come off the pain pills, you'll have to come for it.  IM me and I'll give you directions.

Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Will you ship, if i pay shipping?

i mean...hold it until you can ship. I'd definitly be interested in the .444 stuff.

[email protected].....
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry,  thought I made it clear.  This stuff is for anyone local that wants to come by and pick it up, otherwise I'm only going to carry it out to the curb and toss it.  It's not worth any more effort than that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
John, I could take a few items offa your hands... the .303 wood box might be of interest... the Thompson buttstock might be good.  I'd also take a gander at the brass you've got.  I could use some .357.

I still have a .50 ammo can I need to give back to you if you still want it back.  ;)

Link Posted: 9/27/2003 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If you'll be at Gunstock, I'll take that 6.5x55 training ammo.

Otherwise, I won't be able to get it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Matt, the Thompson buttstock went to a friend.  You can have all the  brass you want,  but you have to sort!  Just hit me on the cell and I'll drop a bucket by.  If you load 9mm I have a 500 rd box of lead round nose as well.

(I've given up on loading lead bullets)

As for Gunstock,  sorry,  My vacation has to match the wife's,  and it starts from the 7th,  so we are headed to Key West.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
John,

IM sent.

Booker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top