Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 3:12:15 PM EDT
If you DFW guys needed a place to eat and shoot we could have had it at Tigervalley north.  You could shoot and eat any of the places close on North West Hwy.  You can't get a much more central location then North west and I-35. A couple hundred rounds of pistol drills and off to dinner, or knowing some of you guys the Mens club.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
where are you guys doing this months dinner I might stop by
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Check out this thread.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=172831&page=1

Sat 20th 7:00, reserved under "ARFCOM"
Big Bucks Brewery, North of DFW Airport ~1mi.
on BassPro Drive. Take BassProo Drive Exit from
either north or south bound S.H.121.
Restraunt is between Outdood World and Embassy Suits.

Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

MADUCE.  It would be great if you can stop by, so everyone can met you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you DFW guys needed a place to eat and shoot we could have had it at Tigervalley north.  You could shoot and eat any of the places close on North West Hwy.  You can't get a much more central location then North west and I-35. A couple hundred rounds of pistol drills and off to dinner, or knowing some of you guys the Mens club.

Where is Tigervalley North?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Elm fork shooting range
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Where is Tigervalley North?

The old Winchester range on Luna.  From what I understand new owners, new management, new ranges, remodeling of the old ranges and facilities.

mm
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I always hated Winchester range.  They did not allow guns that looked politcally incorrect, such as the SKS or AR15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top