Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 10:05:40 PM EDT
Who would be willing to join me in getting a table at this weekend's Saxet (9/20-21) to promote Gunstock?

I ain't gonna do it by myself, but if a few others want to join, and if it is still possible, let's do it.  I will call Tuesday morning to see if any tables are still available (otherwise, maybe stand outside with the NRA & TSRA & t-shirt guys).

Post here, please.  Also, Staff/etc post what is expected of us (a la Hun) for reimbursement.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:48:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Great idea, Ngog! Unfortunately I will be putting on an IDPA match that weekend in S.A. and will not be available.
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]
We have tables for the show and if someone wants to volunteer to go I would donate the table space.

Eric
Military Antiques
(817) 457-6000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top