Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 6:13:33 AM EDT

Came to a local sheriff department to pick up 2 FA M11s.  Damn, ATF is such a PIA to deal with.

For good measure, a can for my 1911 is also in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Need any help breaking those in ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Need any help breaking those in ?

Hell, yeah.  When opportunity is presented itself, M11 will be there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Pics? ; )

Eight months? Yow...

Best-

Neil.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#4]
as will we, and i have 2000 new, bright, shiny, 115gr winchester 9mm's to help, courtesy of bass pro shop.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Intenetguy:  No pics. so you guys can photoshop her.

TXLewis:  Come to Waco on Sept. 13 to test drive, both M11 and .45 HEMS can.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:32:22 AM EDT
[#6]
TxLewis...

I have shot the 115 grain 9mms (from Bass Pro) through my new AR can.  They are supersonic, so they are not noticeably 'quiet'.  They sound almost exactly the same as a .223 suppressed signature.

Grab a box or two of the 147 grain, winchesters, from Wal-Mart.  They are subsonic, and much more 'impressive'.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#7]
thought I was gonna be free on the 13th, but my wife told me I have to go to a b-day party for her girlfriends kid, so i'm screwed.

maybe next time, damn!

TXL
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
thought I was gonna be free on the 13th, but my wife told me I have to go to a b-day party for her girlfriends kid, so i'm screwed.

maybe next time, damn!

TXL

Oh no!  Damnit!  I was REALLY looking forward to seeing you.  Please, beg her for a pass.  You are too much fun!  

TRG
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

maybe next time, damn!

TXL

Oh no!  Damnit!  I was REALLY looking forward to seeing you.  Please, beg her for a pass.  You are too much fun!  

TRG

I agree.  Beg her to let you go.

How's about this:  If she let you go 09/13, we will go down to your house and mow the lawn for her.  Besides, why go to a BD party of some strangers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top