Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2003 2:16:57 PM EDT
Although it was a bit of a drive, I used to enjoy going to the little show they used to have in Conroe.  Do they still do this show and I just don't get any information about it or did they stop having them there altogether?
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
dangerousdan,

The show is held about 2 times a year.  Once in the fall, and once in the spring.  In the last ShotGun News it mentioned a SAXET show November 8&9, at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe, TX.  You might look on their website www.saxetshows.com.  

I think he was fed up with Houston politics, so most of his shows are in Corpus, Austin, and San Antonio.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 12:48:43 AM EDT
[#2]
There is one at the end of September go to their web site www.saxetshows.com it will give you the dates and places.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the information.
Sometimes that show has a few new faces that has good stuff for sale.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:24:33 AM EDT
[#4]
drj3828,

Good eyes!  I looked at the site and missed the Sept. dates.  But I did notice that the lasy ShotGun News was advertising the SAXET Sept show.

It is only a few miles from my house so I will probably check it out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#5]
It is only 35 miles for me so I try to go when it comes to the Lone star center. I am in Anderson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top