Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2003 8:36:27 AM EDT
Hey, after spending just a couple hours at the table on Saturday, how was the next day?  Hope all is going well and is there anything else needed?  

I know probably hitting some weekend shoots up until the time of kick off might be a good idea too!  I will push this weekend at the CCIDPA 3-Gun match!

Comments?
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Take some fliers with you and pass some out.
When did you go there Saturday ? I left around 3.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Take some fliers with you and pass some out.
When did you go there Saturday ? I left around 3.

You left 5 minutes before I got there and I stayed at the show through the end and spent an hour or so at the table with ETH, Hound, G/F, Energizer and a couple others in all.  Anyway, I will take the fliers.  talk soon and I received your deal in the mail, thanks,

c
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have sent several emails trying to get basic info about being a vendor, what is the facility, etc.  The only response I got was 1 email a month ago saying-"we have been having trouble with our email.  Was you question answered??"  Can anyone help me with this?

Eric Robb
Military Antiques
(817) 457-6000
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have sent several emails trying to get basic info about being a vendor, what is the facility, etc.  The only response I got was 1 email a month ago saying-"we have been having trouble with our email.  Was you question answered??"  Can anyone help me with this?

Eric Robb
Military Antiques
(817) 457-6000
[email protected]

I'll let LT knows, so he can contact you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top