Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2003 4:09:24 PM EDT
My younger, and only Brother lives in Allen and has for years. He, along with my fine Nephew really like to shoot. Would some of you GREAT members there sound off if you would like to have some company in some of your outings? He is Ex Navy, was mostly crew on the P-3 Orion, VP-94 IIRC. He's not wacko and would appreciate some good clean fun. Help me here. He knows nothing about this. TIA. IM or Email me if interested.

Edit: He has a Pistola

MM419
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My younger, and only Brother lives in Allen and has for years. He, along with my fine Nephew really like to shoot. Would some of you GREAT members there sound off if you would like to have some company in some of your outings? He is Ex Navy, was mostly crew on the P-3 Orion, VP-94 IIRC. He's not wacko and would appreciate some good clean fun. Help me here. He knows nothing about this. TIA. IM or Email me if interested.

Edit: He has a Pistola

MM419

IM inbound
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks R_K. He's looking forward to meetin ya.
Check your IM, had the phone number wrong on the first send, sorry. I really appreciate your taking the time to do this. The members are what make this site. Goatboy, Edsr.
- staff and mods. are cool too.

MM419
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]

M 419.  Your brother and nephew are in a good hand (R_K).
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Eric, he's not a member, yet. But I'm working on that. I appreciate your input here. Got to go to work, holler at ya' later.
Thanks...
MM419
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Just have him join up with the DFW crew... there are many of us... I live just north of Allen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#7]
R_K is going to try and hook up with him this week if all goes well. Your crew may be one member larger after he meets some of you. I need to get him hooked up with a AR so he'll fit in. IIRC, he has a Taurus PT-99 and a scatter gun. I'd like to visit next summer and meet some of you as well. I want to go to the Hun's place! I appreciate the hospitality of the TX crew, outstanding!

MM419
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top