Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 8:46:51 PM EDT
Now not only do I work for Pappadeaux, but I also work for Fletcher Aviation.  They are a flight school and charter jet service. I get paid 10 bucks an hour.  my scheduel there is sat/sun 6am-10pm!  thats bout $320.00 per weekend!  Plus any and all tips I am making at pappadaux.  you guys need to come in and eat soon.  I am also trying to become a Volunteer fireman. we'll see how that works out!  

Pappadeaux Scheduel!

Monday: 10:30AM - 10PM
Tuesday: 10:30AM - 3PM
Wed: 10:30AM - 3PM
Thursday: 5PM - 10PM
Friday: OFF

Fletcher Aviation
SAT/SUN: 6AM - 10 PM

Ya'll come visit me somtime at Pappadeaux #9 I-10 @ Beltway 8 in town and country!  Dont forget to ask to be seated in my section.  OH yeah and if you dont harass me too much I'll make sure no mystery sauce ends up in your food
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:05:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Citabria,

Did I not meet you at the range during a carbine shoot?  Well anyway, I went the Volunteer Fireman route and was really happy.  You should look into Arson Investigation as well, it is too cool.  After you get trained in Fire Science principles through the volunteer side, they will send you through the police academy too.  That is how I got my start.  I eventually left the fire Service, but hell, public safety is public safety...

If you need any info with Texas stuff while doing this, feel free to IM me...

Besafe and good luck,

c sends
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Good for you Cit.  If I have a chance to visit my folks in Houston, I'll stop by and have a dinner there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey Citabria,

Did I not meet you at the range during a carbine shoot?  Well anyway, I went the Volunteer Fireman route and was really happy.  You should look into Arson Investigation as well, it is too cool.  After you get trained in Fire Science principles through the volunteer side, they will send you through the police academy too.  That is how I got my start.  I eventually left the fire Service, but hell, public safety is public safety...

Besafe and good luck,

c sends

thanks!  I dont think we met at that carbine class.

BTW mojo, if you make it down here I'll see what kinda ARFCOM deal I can make on your dinner
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Citabria,

Besafe and good luck,

c sends

thanks!  I dont think we met at that carbine class.

Oh well,

Still, if you need anything, feel free to ask.

c
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#5]
 Welcome to your new tax bracket.  Be sure to start inquiring about benefits packages and other perks, your employer will love you for that.

Oh, and when you're done with that you'll be introduced to even more taxes.

mm
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Good job.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
 Welcome to your new tax bracket.  Be sure to start inquiring about benefits packages and other perks, your employer will love you for that.

Oh, and when you're done with that you'll be introduced to even more taxes.

mm

i get 25% off on flight lessons. :)  time to work on my comercial!
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#8]
next week cit will sit for the state boards for his recreational gynocology licence
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Good for Citabria!

Well, I guess you knew that Swampthing had moved out. Well, he's moving back into the Coz-abode...I've already turned his room into a gun room, but there is another bedroom available.

He is now a certified State Inspection Technician. He works over at the Inspection-Plus place near Jim Pruett's gun store on Huffmeister. He's there after college and on the weekends.

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Good for Citabria!

Well, I guess you knew that Swampthing had moved out. Well, he's moving back into the Coz-abode...I've already turned his room into a gun room, but there is another bedroom available.

He is now a certified State Inspection Technician. He works over at the Inspection-Plus place near Jim Pruett's gun store on Huffmeister. He's there after college and on the weekends.

I'll keep that inmind when i need a check! I always like to help out friends by bringing them as much buisness as possable.  anyway, lets do lunch somtime!  i have fridays off, and could use a nice view at the ole wolfies. IM me and we will set somthing up!

BTW i'll have to show you my new AK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top