Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 12:21:00 PM EDT
Looking for places (that are c3 friendly) to shoot and people to shoot with, in and around the Sherman/ Grayson county area. tia
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello and welcome...  I get together with a great bunch now and again at the Collin County Gun Range and it does not get better than that!  They let us do ALMOST anything we like, the full auto thing with the city is tough, but within reson we are cool...

c
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Just thought I'd say HOWDY!!! Sorry, Can't help you with the range question.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the board!  Enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Unless you know somebody who owns land as far as public ranges in Grayson county we are out of luck. Collin County is about the closest. There is one on hwy 380 just west of hwy 289 in Prosper. Never shot there so I dont know if it's black gun friendly. Keep an eye out here and in GD, there should be another shoot at the Hun farm later in the fall when it cools off.

BTW Welcome.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi Recruit-

Am new to board; just picked up new A2 with AK brake.

Any word as to when a group will be gathering at the Colling Cty range? Would definitely be interested in showing up. Saturdays work great.

Best-

Neil
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy!  I dont know where that is, but when you find yourself near Houston we'll get the houston crew togeather and go for some drinks and food.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome. Abrams or Bradleys? Just an edcuated guess. (white32golf should know what I am talking about)
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Hello !

Welcome aboard!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#9]
CAM_PIN since we're talking Grayson county check this out. www.tacticaltanks.com/index.html
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Gentlemen, I thank you for the welcome.

Cam pin- that would be the M2 BFV, 2nd Plt, D co, 5/18 INF, 3rd bgde, 3rd AD, Friedburg Germany, Desert Shield/ Storm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top