Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2003 8:50:29 PM EDT
Well the Wife and I have decided to take the plunge and move to Texas. After taking a trip to Texas last year my Wife has decided shed like to live there so that means I'm finally getting  to come home. Now its time to start looking for a job. Are there any good job sites I can surf till we make our next trip back and I can do some looking in person? I'm currently a DOD employee and am working at Ft. Leonard Wood. I have searched CPOL and CPAC but most DOD jobs are at Bliss and Hood. We are looking at the DFW area but may have to move further South.Thanks,45B10
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 4:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
if you wasnt DOD try NAS JRB Ft Worth. it is in west ft worth. or maybe ft hood in waco.try calling NAS JRB covilian personell office. the base operatos # is 817-782-5000. i think the DSN is 736(but not real sure on that one)
i know of only a few sites to look at.

monster.com
dfwhelpwanted.com
opm.gov
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 4:23:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome home!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]

You say you are still at "fort lost in the woods"?  Good Marine Corps CWO4 there a few years back.  I will have to look him up.  If you need any help, please do not hesitate to Instant Message me or e-mail.  [email protected]

I left a Liaison post at the Weapons Test and Development site way North of there but spent a few days in the woods too.  After that, I retired and moved here to DFW area.  Anything at all, do not hesitate...

c
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys Ill start checking em out.I have to wait for a month or so before I can take leave and get down there to look for housing so I thought Id start looking for jobs now.Hopefully something will come up and I can just transfer to a base in the area.Thanks Again,45B10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top