Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2003 5:31:09 PM EDT
I recently added a pic from splinter cell to the bio and it works great.  But my bio and sig pic show up together on the profile and the pic on the sight (look left) shows a red X.  This is one computer ignorant person impersonating a cool guy with a neat graphic.

Can someone im me with instructions to fix this because, now, I have no idea how to delete the pic...

c
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The current picture setup system is a clusterf***, quite frankly.   It needs to be totally redone as far as I'm concerned.

What you need to do is to check the box marked DELETE, and then you have to click on the DELETE button near the top of the page.

At least that's how you delete a photo.  I haven't messed with my avatar and quite frankly don't want to until this mess is straightened out lest I lose my avatar,  but the process should be similar.

I haven't succeeded in uploading ONE picture successfully since the new system was put in place.

CJ
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for your input, I am at the point that I cannot even find the delete button :)  Ill get there though, thanks again,
c
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top