Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2003 6:03:51 PM EDT
One of our ARFCOM brothers (DFAHUNTER) from Beaverton, Oregon will be in Dallas at the Bass Pro show Aug. 7-11. He works for a little optics company. I'm trying to re-arrange my schedule to make a day trip, but it doesn't look real promising at this point. If I'm unable to make the trip, can the Crew give him a warn Texas welcome and maybe introduce him to the DFW night life?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]

GI_Brat.  I'm sure DFW crew can take care of him one way or another.  
 Oh no:

[Blondie]  One way or another, I'm going to find you....[/Blondie]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Mojo!

ssshhh..that little optics company that he works for is Leupold..don't tell anyone!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
We will take of him. Lets all decide where we should meet up.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will meet with him, but I ain't "taking care" of anyone in any shape or form.

How about DFW Monthly dinner on Sat. Aug. 09?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]

OK.  BTT for GI_Brat
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
One of our ARFCOM brothers (DFAHUNTER) from Beaverton, Oregon will be in Dallas at the Bass Pro show Aug. 7-11. He works for a little optics company. I'm trying to re-arrange my schedule to make a day trip, but it doesn't look real promising at this point. If I'm unable to make the trip, can the Crew give him a warn Texas welcome and maybe introduce him to the DFW night life?

A "WARN" Texas welcome.  I'll be sure to warn him.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I received an email from dfahunter and he says he won't be able to make it Saturday after hitting Bass Pro in Atlanta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top