Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 1:22:56 PM EDT

Who would conduct the class on Sunday in DFW area?

For renewal, do I have to sit in lecture, take test, and/or just shooting proficiency?

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
4hr class and shooting proficiency. As far as Sundays. This is fucking TX!!! Nothing is open on Sundays!!! I don't know how working people is supposed to get shit done around here, I still have not figured out.

Fucking bible thumpin region!!!

LOL.

I'm sure there are places working on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
4hr class and shooting proficiency. As far as Sundays. This is fucking TX!!! Nothing is open on Sundays!!! I don't know how working people is supposed to get shit done around here, I still have not figured out.

Be glad you were not around (Texas) twenty years ago, it was much, much worse.

My in-laws WILL NOT do any shopping, dining out, filling up cars, etc on Sunday to this day.  I kind of like the idea, but it's too much work to join in their cause.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Is it that bad up in DFW??  Lots of shiznit is open here on Sunday.  Mostly family restaurants and stuff are closed... the things you don't NEED... ;)

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Marksman Indoor Range in South Houston has it's CHL classes only on Sat and Sun. The reason being that is when most people are off from thier regular jobs.

Simple.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top