Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2003 8:19:02 PM EDT
Wasn't that you that let me check out your pistol a few months ago at Whiskey Dicks??? It had the laser site built into the grip??
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
oh, yea.
the 329PD Smith and Wesson with a set of Crimson Trace laser grips on it.  what did you need to know?

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:03:39 AM EDT
[#2]
HEY tony.....you never got back to me about those humvees.....so i bought a dodge ram instead.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
oh, yea.
the 329PD Smith and Wesson with a set of Crimson Trace laser grips on it.  what did you need to know?

www.smith-wesson.com/products/firearms/images/standard/163414.jpg

Well you just did(answer my question) I was wondering what brand laser grip was on it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HEY tony.....you never got back to me about those humvees.....so i bought a dodge ram instead.

Yeah my uncle said they were out for a few weeks and didn't know when they were gonna be back in(Due to the war the army bought them all back!!! Just Kidding!!!!). I sent ya an IM awhile back with the info. Well hope to see you and your new truck at one of the next get togethers!!

BTW do you have a gun rack in the back w/ an AR hangin in it???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top