Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 9:16:22 AM EDT
Hello Friends,

As you know, ProTac Global suffered some internal friction and as a result, the buy out was canceled.  This shut down our new range, web-site, and operations.  We are getting back on our feet as the days go by and soon enough, we will be training fast and furious again.  The site, although down, is being redesigned again and I hope it will be even more impressive than the last one.  

Training Schedule:  

I will be holding the following at 1/2 price over the next 2 months:

Pistol Course:  End of July on a Friday  $125.00

Rifle Course:    Beginning of August on a Friday (this will include a complete operators course as well as tactical instruction) $125.00

Advanced Tactical Adventure:  This is a full speed, NO DRAG, operators course that you will be unable to find anywhere.  $200.00

The courses will be held at the Collin County Gun Range on the front tac pit.  They will all be worth it:  I am securing the dates now so if you are interested at all and can attend, please e-mail me at this address and I can start the scheduling process.

Thanks for sticking it out and I hope to see you all soon.  For you return offenders :), take off an additional $25.00.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell yeah, I'm going again.
Just need to decide how well I will function
in the heat as to which coarse I will take.
Glad to see you back in business again.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#3]

I'm thinking Advanced Tactical Adventure.

Chris, on which day would this course will be?

What do students do on this course?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Legs, Lord, and Mojo,

Pistol, all you need is the basics.  Pistol, 3 mags, holster, mag holster, water, hat, food, yada yada yada...

Rifle, you all been there, but now I am offering some tactics.

The advanced deal, you are all invited since you have attended a course from me previously.  This is the most fun and exciting thing you will ever do at a school.  No Shit!  

It is a bunch of fun and we go way beyond the basics.  Mojo, that is all I can say in an open forum, check i.m.

I will lock some dates down in the next few days.

Oooopppss:  Ammo is always minimum 500 rounds...

cg
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#5]
IM me too about the Advanced Tactical Adventure.
Thats what I was thinking of doing.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
im sent.  shot out
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#7]
adjusted fire
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Legs, Lord, and Mojo,

Pistol, all you need is the basics.  Pistol, 3 mags, holster, mag holster, water, hat, food, yada yada yada...

Rifle, you all been there, but now I am offering some tactics.

The advanced deal, you are all invited since you have attended a course from me previously.  This is the most fun and exciting thing you will ever do at a school.  No Shit!  

It is a bunch of fun and we go way beyond the basics.  Mojo, that is all I can say in an open forum, check i.m.

I will lock some dates down in the next few days.

Oooopppss:  Ammo is always minimum 500 rounds...

cg

Thanks CG.  I'm in if this course is offered on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad to see you back in action, Chris.  

Best of luck to you.  If I wasn't moving out of state in a few weeks I'd be all over the advanced course.  I'll tell my bro "the doc" about it; he may be interested.

Bud
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 4:09:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Bud.  Wish you could be there but understand the moving thing.  Good luck to you on the adventure,

cg
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for the rifle course.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#12]
yea sign me up for the ATA course.
can you host these classes on a Sat or Sun?
it's hard to get that Friday off sometimes.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Not trying to speak for ProTach, but if he's hosting classes at Collin County Gun range then he's competing with CCW classes and the Collin County IDPA for range time on Saturday. The range is closed on Sunday due to a BS local community ordinance (which alos limits range time on Sat).
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey wood

look at IM.

c sends
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey bigsapper,

you got the sunday thing down pat and the IDPA is pretty hard to compete for space with.  I will give you a solid date on all three classes so you have an idea of when the rifle course is going.  Talk soon,

c
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Chris
IM me about the Advanced Course.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#17]
im out
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Hey, CG.  M,W, or F works for me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Yo man,
im sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top