User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 7:36:41 AM EDT
Anyone up for a trip to the range?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
hey what time you guys gonna be down there?

might just stop by

so when you guys go, you just shoot pistols or what
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Around NOON.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hey what time you guys gonna be down there?

might just stop by

so when you guys go, you just shoot pistols or what

Like SC-texas said, probably around noon.  We usually shoot pistols and AR's usually start at the 50 yard range.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe ill make it

ill bring a couple of my pistols i guess and my ar180b

any of you got .45s?  i havent shot one in months

so, you guys usually in a group, or how will i spot you (forgive me, but i usually shoot during really busy hours so i cant spot people even if i know them)

oh, btw, if anyone has a p7, PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE bring it, i have been waiting to shoot one forever
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:31:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I will have a carbine w/ and ASC stock and PINK/ORANGE line wrapping on the stock and forearm.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#7]
crap, sorry guys i couldnt make it
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, SC-texas and I met Burrito out there.  A good time was had by all.

Happy 4th to everyone!!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#9]
It was cool.  I got to practice magazine changes w/ my Glock.  One of the Range Nazis came over and told me I was shooting to fast.  Fuck, 5 rounds into a 7 yd siloquette, change, 5 more, change & a final 5.  Guess it doesn;t matter if you aren;t spraying, but actually putting them where you aim.

Oh well, I guess I won't be able to bring a MAC 10 out there if I ever purchase one.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]
It was great to meet you guys out there.

Too bad I'm ARless, but I think the Nova loaded w/ 3.5 inch 00 Buck made up for it temporarily.  My shoulder is rebelling against me now, though.

SC, gimme an email address where I can reach you - I'll pass along whatever I hear from work.

I'll try & make the next beer/food meet too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#11]
nova?

aw crap i wish i coulda made it out, im thinking about getting one for my next shotgun.  for a skeet gun actually, so i can convert my 1187 to 3gun

so what else you guys have

i hate the way they run the range now, it used to be really laid back and everything, now everyone is so uptight, unless a certain RO is there that i shoot IPSC with, hes really cool.  luckily i havent been told to shoot slow, probably because on the 7 yard line they are surprised to see an 18 year old rapid fire groups all in the bullseye lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top