Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 9:31:23 PM EDT
hey guys...whats shakin?  whats the latest...everyone check in.  any new members?? you guys drop me a line and say hello.  adios

Styk
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much going on in Cuero
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not much going on in Cuero

hey amigo....ole Cuero huh?  i rode up on my motorcycle and had a late lunch/early dinner in Cuero at that little mom and pop mexican food joint before i left Texas...great food!!  Also...Heather wanted me to tell you guys thanks for lettin her fire the weapons and she had a good time.  hope to see you all soon!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 5:39:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Hot & wet in Corpus!! (That should get some replies!!) Not much here either. Went down to the Bayfront, got a room at the Omni, and watched the fireworks on the 4th. Other than that, not a whole lot going on besides a little rain.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#4]
damn...sounds like the norm. i guess.  so whats up on some sorta shoot in oct? or early nov?  i should be home around that time again..i'll keep yall posted.  hell...if not a shoot...a few of us that are local can get together and rat hunt in jarrett's barn!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top