Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 10:22:58 AM EDT
I just moved up to Childress from the beaumont area and would like to meet some of you guys and send a round or two down range. Will someone please give me the scuttlebutt on the hun farm?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
ETH farm is a nice size get togeather up in crowell texas.  Here from Houston its an 8 hour drive. Unfortunatly I will not be here this 4th of july to enjoy said event.  I do recommend that you join in. its alot of fun!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Holy Shit!

Your only 1 hour from the farm!

maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&osd=&newname=&newdesc=&dsd=&newHash=&newTHash=&newErr=&newTErr=&newFL=Use+Address+Below&newaddr=&newcsz=childress%2C+tx&newcountry=us&newTFL=Use+Address+Below&newtaddr=&newtcsz=crowell%2C+tx&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions&stp=a&stx=&csz=

There's a crew headin up this weekend (July 4,5,6)...just post in the thread and somebody will send you directions.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=171002&w=myTopicPop

He's an hour away if he drives a riding lawn mower!  I'd guestimate he is within 40 miles "as the crow flies" from the cabin.

front-sight-poster, SHAME ON YOU if you don't attend the gatherings at the Hun Farm!  
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Speaking for FSP, which I can, ETH it's actually easier to give him an Arfcom IM with the directions.

TS
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Well.....you aren't going to believe this.
I work four on four off.
My four on is July 4,5,6 and 7.
Sorry guys I have no relief so I can't get the days off. I WILL be coming to the farm ASAP.
Have a geat time and ETH, like Tiger Stripe says, please just send the directions in IM sustem please. I am a nomad, no good e-mail to send to.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well.....you aren't going to believe this.
I work four on four off.
My four on is July 4,5,6 and 7.
Sorry guys I have no relief so I can't get the days off. I WILL be coming to the farm ASAP.
Have a geat time and ETH, like Tiger Stripe says, please just send the directions in IM sustem please. I am a nomad, no good e-mail to send to.

ETH was planning on arriving on the 3rd.....give him a shout, and see what he says.  An afternoon of visiting and trigger pulling is better then none at all.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Hello,

My friends and I met several of you guys at the FTW show a few months back and yall were talking about the Hun farm. I just looked at the directions map and found out that our hunting lease is about an hour away from the farm! (Olney, Texas) We are at the lease most weekends- we should come out if the invite is open to new guys. All we have to offer is that most of us work or worked for Elcan and Raytheon in Dallas and have pretty much free access to Thermal Imaging cameras and weapon sights(*bribe*). ;)

Jason    
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hello,

My friends and I met several of you guys at the FTW show a few months back and yall were talking about the Hun farm. I just looked at the directions map and found out that our hunting lease is about an hour away from the farm! (Olney, Texas) We are at the lease most weekends- we should come out if the invite is open to new guys. All we have to offer is that most of us work or worked for Elcan and Raytheon in Dallas and have pretty much free access to Thermal Imaging cameras and weapon sights(*bribe*). ;)

Jason    

Come on up this weekend!
A lot of us will be there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top