Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 2:48:22 PM EDT
My wife and I are going out of town (Vegas) for almost a week.  My safe is full and I have about 8 assorted (mostly AR15's) that are not in a safe.  I have them in a self devised locked room that has been working for me but, for some reason I feel a worried about a burglary or a fire since I am an apartment dweller.
I understand that Carter's Country will store firearms.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this or any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My wife and I are going out of town (Vegas) for almost a week.  My safe is full and I have about 8 assorted (mostly AR15's) that are not in a safe.  I have them in a self devised locked room that has been working for me but, for some reason I feel a worried about a burglary or a fire since I am an apartment dweller.
I understand that Carter's Country will store firearms.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this or any other suggestions?

Where exactly do you live again???
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you just store the lowers?

Sounds like you need to win some cash in Vegas to buy a bigger safe.  Good luck!

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Or you could bring them by my place for a week or so!

Only 2 hours North of HTown.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]
For future reference if anyone ever runs into the same situation.  Carter's Country will store firearms for you.  I have decided not to go that route so, I can't give any information regarding cost etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top