Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 5:59:36 AM EDT
Proposed day trip to the Texas Ranger Museum and Hall of Fame in Waco Texas.

Per the website:

Directions—The Hall of Fame and Museum complex is located adjacent to Interstate 35 in Waco, Texas (midway between Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin). Take I-35 Exit 335-B and follow the signs.

Hours—Monday thru Sunday; Opens 9 am; Last Guest Admitted at 4:30 pm and closes 5 pm. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Days.

Admission Fees—Adults: $5.00 and Children (6-12); $2.50 with School and Group Discounts available (call 254/750-8631 for information on school and group discounts or questions).

My dad took me when I was a child. Lots of old weapons, holsters, and other memorabilia to ogle. Rangers Hall of Fame.

Oh, by the way, I am talking about the original Rangers' organization in the state of Texas.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Will definitely go one of these days.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I went while i was in TX.  its pretty cool.  lots of guns, including several taken from Bonnie and Clyde.  I recomend it.  Heck, i would go again if i was still in Texas.  

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It's definitely worth the trip. I hit it with a buddy when we were on a roda trip down to New York Clothiers there in Waco.

They've got a ton of very cool customized weapons, like a couple of matched pairs of heavily engraved 1911s, a really nice Thompson gun in a wood case with a load of mags, and the Colt Monitor that Ranger Hamer used to waste Bonnie and Clyde.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top