Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 9:57:29 PM EDT
My parents are gone till sunday afternoon.  As I am not 21, would anyone mind using my funding to buy me some drinks.  Dad doesnt mind that I drink, "long as mom does not know and I use my best judgment."

So would ya'll mind, or am I steping over the line?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
BEER RUN
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you out of your mind?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you out of your mind?

YES
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont help Citribia, he's running a sting for the HPD.  he pretty much admitted it in chat.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I said when I was 16 I did ONE tobacco/beer sting.  Yeah I am a hypocrit but who gives?

I'm not going to attempt to get anyone introuble on this site.  We dont need another ILL/TRG/DONR  type situation here.

If anyone wants to help a brotha in need out, let me know, and we can set somthin up.  if not, nevermind.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
So Jason...you are actively admitting that you are trying to solicit an adult into contributing to the deliquency of a minor?  

Looks like I'm going to have to take you in!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So Jason...you are actively admitting that you are trying to solicit an adult into contributing to the deliquency of a minor?  

hahaha beat down
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:10:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"long as mom does not know and I use my best judgment."

Mom always knows, no matter what you think, and your best judgement is years away. Until then you should stay away from drinking. By then you may have good enough judgement not to.

And before you get indignant and flame me let me tell you, with zero hesitation and without question at all, when your mom is gone you will think back on things of this nature and hurt over how you disrespected her by doing something you knew she didn't want. That's if you outlive her and if you turn into a real man.

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"long as mom does not know and I use my best judgment."

Mom always knows, no matter what you think, and your best judgement is years away. Until then you should stay away from drinking. By then you may have good enough judgement not to.

And before you get indignant and flame me let me tell you, with zero hesitation and without question at all, when your mom is gone you will think back on things of this nature and hurt over how you disrespected her by doing something you knew she didn't want. That's if you outlive her and if you turn into a real man.

To all,

Jason is a very together individual, IMHO. If it were a situation where he was NOT going to be driving anywhere after imbibing, I'd let him sip an adult beverage or three.

However, if he wanted one of those wimpy "malt beverage" things like a Skyy in a bottle or hard lemonade, I'd have to hand him a scotch or mash on the rocks so he'd learn to drink properly....

That being said, Jason, be careful of such solicitation in writing and in public....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Jason, i was just kidding about the HDP sting.  I know you are a stand up guy. That said, I still wouldn’t buy liquor for you (or anyone), unless it was under specific circumstances, like at the farm.  Even then, its not a very good idea.

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#11]
There was a lot of shit stirred up by the thread
of Sniper Wolf getting drunk since he is under age.

Shame on all of you guys.

Jason, just stick to cool aid and soda pop and your
crusty sock you have hidden under your bed.
Go out and buy a nice Lego set while they are gone to
occupy your time with. Hehe.

J/K
You know I'm just joshing ya!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

hahaha riiiiiight. Your the one who wanted me to produce that fake ID.  You know the one I do not have?.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There was a lot of shit stirred up by the thread
of Sniper Wolf getting drunk since he is under age.

Shame on all of you guys.

Jason, just stick to cool aid and soda pop and your
crusty sock you have hidden under your bed.
Go out and buy a nice Lego set while they are gone to
occupy your time with. Hehe.

J/K
You know I'm just joshing ya!

Good idea.....i still have all my legos!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hahaha riiiiiight. Your the one who wanted me to produce that fake ID.  You know the one I do not have?.  

Uh Oh.  Looks like jadams951 sets a bad example to our Cit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#15]
What's the deal!!?
every Tuesday night you meet with us and we have a pitcher of beer on the table.  the cooler or beer bucket is always open and we have razzed you about the fact only you and Clean Cut don't drink.  now you are going to give us money to buy you beer?  i feel insulted.  

it's there bro.  if you want it all you have to do is take it.    

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What's the deal!!?
every Tuesday night you meet with us and we have a pitcher of beer on the table.  the cooler or beer bucket is always open and we have razzed you about the fact only you and Clean Cut don't drink.  now you are going to give us money to buy you beer?  i feel insulted.  

it's there bro.  if you want it all you have to do is take it.    

He's shy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh Oh.  Looks like jadams951 sets a bad example to our Cit.

I set a good example!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
My parents are gone till sunday afternoon.  As I am not 21, would anyone mind using my funding to buy me some drinks.  Dad doesnt mind that I drink, "long as mom does not know and I use my best judgment."

Being a parent, one is LEGALLY allowed to provide you, their underaged son, with alcoholic beverages. Being that your dad does not mind you drinking, I find it hard to believe he didn't hook you up before he left, since obviously "he doesn't mind"... ya know?

I call BS!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#19]
When I was underage, I found my own liquor:)  I didn't ask anyone to buy it for me.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:25:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being a parent, one is LEGALLY allowed to provide you, their underaged son, with alcoholic beverages. Being that your dad does not mind you drinking, I find it hard to believe he didn't hook you up before he left, since obviously "he doesn't mind"... ya know?

I call BS!

Its kinda hard for him to buy me drinks while mom is here with him.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
When I was underage, I found my own liquor:)  I didn't ask anyone to buy it for me.

Drinking out of the garbage can doesnt count!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#22]
DON'T WORRY CIT...

We will set you up
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Riiight. He can't go to the store by himself and hide a bottle in the garage or something. Uh Huh. Sure...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I call BS!

Yeah a parent can provide/allow their minor son to drink alcohol but the law says this has to be done within the parent(s) view.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Why don't you just go out and beat the shit out of some bums
and take their liquor?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#26]
ok Citabria7GCBC,

what kind of beer do you want?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#27]
anyone know where i can get a phat sack? im 12, but im cool...

...its, uh for my friend....
...towelie...

heres a thought.... go buy an at home brew kit and stash it in your room (a closet is a good place to frement btw) it is easy and completely legal for a minor to buy all of the ingredients (you can get them at Whole Foods i believe)... so it will take about two weeks before you have your own brew, and you will have to find a fridge to store your "science project" but you will be sippin wholesome goodness in no time without the added burden of bringing us "adults" down with you when the BATFE comes for us...

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#28]
or a second thought...

pay a bum to get you a 40...
thats what i used to do.

or you could go to a community college or a local college and ask people to buy it for you.

or you could do like i did and steal dad's and replace it with water.
he never forgot getting a couple of mouthfuls of watery courvousier!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riiight. He can't go to the store by himself and hide a bottle in the garage or something. Uh Huh. Sure...

Thanks for the idea.  I went out to the garage to get the lawn mower out and mow, as dad requested.  6 pack of budwieser sitting on the mower!  WHOO HOO!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Thanks for the idea.  I went out to the garage to get the lawn mower out and mow, as dad requested.  6 pack of budwieser sitting on the mower!  WHOO HOO!

Are you serious????
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BS.  I don't believe you.

If you take a pic of yourself, with 6-pk Budwieser and today's Houston Chronicle newpaper together, then I believe you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone have a digital camera i can barrow?!?!?!

Its true.  I really wish I could have a picture!  
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Bung. has one.  You can call him, and pick it up.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#34]
just find some drunk college kids....geez it aint that hard. these guys on here are paranoid of the govt enough as it is
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bung. has one.  You can call him, and pick it up.

Yeah, that it mojo....i'm gonna buy a paper...bring it to dallas...to take a picture.

iknow someone here in houston has a digicam....comeon guys!  ya'll give me a call tomarrow if you have a camera, and we can take the pic!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
iknow someone here in houston has a digicam....comeon guys!  ya'll give me a call tomarrow if you have a camera, and we can take the pic!

I've got a camera.  However, does taking a picture of a minor with the alcohol he will later consume, constitute contributing to the delinquency of a minor?  

JAdams951, do you want me to put the cuffs on myself or would you like to do it.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#37]
He has to prove that I drank them. Taking picture of a houston chronical next to beer with no one in the photo doesnt mean jack
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
He has to prove that I drank them. Taking picture of a houston chronical next to beer with no one in the photo doesnt mean jack

Well, if I'm going to take the picture, then your going to have to share.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got a camera.  However, does taking a picture of a minor with the alcohol he will later consume, constitute contributing to the delinquency of a minor?  

JAdams951, do you want me to put the cuffs on myself or would you like to do it.  

Sorry Mike...I've got tons of cute girls to mess around with.  I have no desire to put handcuffs on you.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

alright you can have 1.   lets set up a time....evening is good for me.  just give the cell a call.  I'll im you the #
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#41]
all hail the underage beer god!
;)
still need to set up your own brewhaus in the bedroom!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

alright you can have 1.   lets set up a time....evening is good for me.  just give the cell a call.  I'll im you the #

Danger Slumlord!
remember it's "Butt-wiper" beer.  they make it with Clydesdale pee.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danger Slumlord!
remember it's "Butt-wiper" beer.  they make it with Clydesdale pee.

Doesn't matter anyway, my camera isn't working.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
all hail the underage beer god!
;)
still need to set up your own brewhaus in the bedroom!

when i get my own place i am gonna make my own brew.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top