Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 2:40:28 AM EDT
For gunstock, you guys gonna meet up and take care of me. I have heard tons about Texas hospitality. I am gonna be at the Fairfield Inn in Waco October 10-13.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 5:53:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
For gunstock, you guys gonna meet up and take care of me. I have heard tons about Texas hospitality. I am gonna be at the Fairfield Inn in Waco October 10-13.

Done.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
For gunstock, you guys gonna meet up and take care of me.

You might not want to use that terminology if you ever visit New York.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We will make the State of Texas PROUD with the hospitality shown to all of our guests at GUNSTOCK!

Just wait.

It will be something to tell your grandkids about, later on.

Eric The(PleasedAsPunch!)Hun

Correct ETH!!  It'll be somthin he'll want to bring is grandkids to later on!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Right On. A bunch of us from the Washington crew went shooting today, I am pumped, I cannot wait for gunstock!!!

Check it out www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=170656&page=1
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be reserving my room hopefully the end of this week when I get paid.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey Sparsky, most places will let you reserve the room without a credit card or advance payment.  I reserved a room at La Quinta in Waco on a "6 pm courtesy hold", which means they'll hold it for you until 6pm on the day of arrival.  You can also reserve the room with a credit card, and they don't bill the card until you arrive.  I've never had a problem with the room not being available when I show up to check in.

edit:  forget what I said.  I didn't think about Crawford being so close to Waco.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=170681&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top