Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 5:46:38 AM EDT
Anyone???
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, several days ago (BassPro in Katy).
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
guess I better call and bug them again...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
EP_Shooter...How much were you able to get??? Was it the UMC or the Winchester??
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Just curious about the price?  Was there a super sale on 9mm??

Prosise
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:34:21 AM EDT
[#5]
They had the Winchester 9MM 115grain FMJ on sale for $3.88 a box.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
do they sell .45 at good prices?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey 308Wood,
    I only remember the 9MM being on sale.

ON A SIDE NOTE...
I did notice that when I went to Wally World I told a few of the cashiers about the Bass Pro Shop $3.88/box price for Winchester 9MM.  I got everything from 115grainFMJ(which is what I told them was on sale) to 115grain Winclean to 147grain FMJ rounds.  
They do not seem to care about the ad so I am sure that if someone "made up" a sale price on .45 ammo from a local shop it would be matched. One thing I found funny was when I was at a Wally World in Pearland the "manager" of sporting goods (ie guns, ammo, fishing stuff, hunting stuff) had NO CLUE what Bass Pro Shop was...One guy who wanted something just nodded and left...I saw him a few mins later the guy said he couldn't believe what he heard.  
Oh well it's Wally World at its finest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top