Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2003 3:49:21 PM EDT
Howdy, just wanted introduce myself.

Im Texas Gunman aka James, I live in the Texas Hill Country aka Kerrville Tx.

Self employed contractor and  usely on putor alot vesiting forums etc.

Im into gear and guns and  the outdoors,  training and learning from others as well.

NO place like home. :)

TG

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to our home!!!!

You may not get a whole lot of welcomes in the next few days as most of the "Texas" members are at "The Huns Ranch Shootout" or at "The First Annual Texas Riviera Shootout" or just out of town this weekend.
None the less WELCOME.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]

I don't miss many Hun Farm Shoots myself, but missed this one. So while I set here with nothing to do, I may as well say WELCOME
We also have gun show meets and meals, so hope to see you there... fullclip

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
hi welcome!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome.

You'll find a lot of other Texans here.  I look forward to chatting with you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]
An East Texas howdy to you, Gunman! Welcome aboard.

Most folks here probably think I'm a newbie too but I actually joined right after the site's inception many years ago. I went back to school a few years ago and haven't been too active since then. I also changed my handle a while back after the site was revamped.

I think you'll find most folks around here to be very helpful.

Tell us, do you own any AR's?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome from the Coast!! If you can, tomorrow, drive down I-37 south to Hwy 77, just north of Corpus. Take the Victoria Odem exit. Drive past Odem, (about 8 miles) to Stix Porpane company. Pull in, have a beer, shoot, and meet some of the Crew!!
Glad to have you here. You a Deer Hunter? I hunt up between Bander and Medina, just past Ranger Park on 16. Maybe we can get together this fall and swap hunting lies, oh, I mean stories!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome from far, far, far north Dallas. Good bunch of folks here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome!

(Be sure to send ILIKELEGS a picture of yourself.  )
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Good evening fella's, thanks for the warm welcome.
Glad  to be here and  to meet my kinda people is a extra bonus. :D

Look forward to reading you all post and replies, just kicking back this weekend.

Watching old war movies.

Made some hot sauce earlier, its mild. ;)

Yah right.

TG
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#11]
A Kerrvert huh? I hunt near Sonora.  Do you know the Kinkster?? (kinky friedman)
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Texasgunman,
    I was in your neck of the woods(Fredricksburg)this weekend.  
I'm Bummed I didn't remember there was a member close.  I could have bought ya a "Welcome to the Texas Members" beverage.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Presto99, cant say that I'd do pard na, nice area out that way.
Tony, have many friends who live  in Fredericksburg, also have a friend who lives in DFW area, who is fixed to move to Fredericksburg.
He coming up in June in his motor home, may be up that way vesiting with him and his wife, Bubba Joel  has been a member & moderator of my board for a few years.
We'll have to get together some time. :)

TG
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:43:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome Texasgunman!

Someone needs to organize a Kerrville shoot!

Great German food in that area! and it's an hour or so closer than the Hun farm!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top