Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 7:49:26 PM EDT
Lets face it we are the most used and largest board here.  Why doesn't someone just put a link right up there with the rest of the "communities" so it takes you directly to Texas instead of having to wade all the way through "hometown".  Anyone else think it is a good idea?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
no, i think everyone can find us where we are.  why should we have some sort of "extra" treatment/space on the site, when we already have this section?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree speed.

Let'get it done.

Heck, many folks not from Texas come here to see what all the hubbub's about.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:23:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
no, i think everyone can find us where we are.  why should we have some sort of "extra" treatment/space on the site, when we already have this section?

Why should we have extras, you ask?

Becaue we ARE TEXANS,
We are special.

There, you've been yelled at this week*...   fullclip

note.. This is good natured fun poking, for humor only.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:53:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Becaue we ARE TEXANS,
We are special.

Dont worry about the "note" or the politically correctness of not trying to offend me.  i can take a good...or tastless joke with the best of'em :P

As for because we are Texans, thats going to make everyone think that we are arrogent SOBS. Though most of us are, do we really need to take up more band width to have a new section, and keep this forum too? i dont think thats logical.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Becaue we ARE TEXANS,
We are special.

Dont worry about the "note" or the politically correctness of not trying to offend me.  i can take a good...or tastless joke with the best of'em :P

As for because we are Texans, thats going to make everyone think that we are arrogent SOBS. Though most of us are, do we really need to take up more band width to have a new section, and keep this forum too? i dont think thats logical.

I'm not suggesting we have two forums.  Just a link to this one right on the communities link that will take you directly here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Actually, there are probably just as much Californians on this board. Since they have their own board, that is where they hang out.

www.webshooter.org

The better question is, when is TX going to have their own board?

They do, but you have to log in to see it.

www.texas-shooters.com/
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I  surf  many web site forums daily, and a few years ago.
I'd decided to start a Texas Based forums, but as  time went  by, people from all over the U.S started joining, but theirs hundreds of Texans there.
www.texasminutemen.org/

I kinda like this forum, new here as you probly noticed.

But, I'll be checking  in and seeing how you all are adoing.

TG

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Becaue we ARE TEXANS,
We are special.

I really didn't think it would bother you. But with my luck lately, I take no chanches. This week I got wrote up in my work file for agreeing with the boss. Go figure.. fullclip  
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
last few weeks or so i seem to be in lots of arguments with the peeps on this site.   age, and killin dogs.  

sometimes i should stop myself from commenting. lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:28:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Or is it not allow dogs and kill all youngsters? .. fullclip

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top