Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 2:38:02 PM EDT
I was busy today... Bass Pro only lets you get a raincheck for 10 boxes now, instead of 50 like my brother got. So I got a raincheck in case I need more later when it comes in. Meanwhile, I was gonna hit WalMart, Galyan's, Academy, and Oshmans, until I got enough cases.

Well, I didn't need to look further after my first stop: I cleaned out Oshman's in Plano (75 & Plano Pkwy)-- they matched the Bass Pro price after I showed them the ad, with no hassles. (No, I didn't pull an Arock.)

I got enough for some of the DFW crew, knowing they might not be able to get any before the next farm trip: 20 500rd cases. $42 each after taxes. Let me know if you want some and you can pick some up. (This ammo is Mojo approved.)

BTW: Bass Pro says you only have 24 hours from when they call you to pick up your ammo or you miss out...
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW: I have 16-17 500rd cases that I need to get rid of....
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I got 4 boxes (2000 rounds from him).
Thanks dude. I'll get some more after you guys get what you want. Thanks for looking out for your buds.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
BTW: I have 16-17 500rd cases that I need to get rid of....

OK.  I'll take 10 cases.  Is that OK?

I'll be in the Galleria Mall tomorrow with the wife around 12-1PM.  Let me know E.  

Thanks, BTW.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I will take 3 500 rd cases if you have them.
email me at [email protected], We can set up a meet to complete the deal.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 OK.  I'll take 10 cases.  Is that OK?

I'll be in the Galleria Mall tomorrow with the wife around 12-1PM.  Let me know E.  

Thanks, BTW.

Great. Give me a call tomorrow when you head this way (you know the number)... I can meet you somewhere, probably even at the Galleria... Bring cash or check...

Quoted:
I will take 3 500 rd cases if you have them.
email me at [email protected], We can set up a meet to complete the deal.  

They're yours... I will be in touch, or call me (number is on the contact sheet). Prefer cash, but check is okay...

13 cases spoken for, 3 or 4 left.

I can get more before May 15, which is when the ad expires. If anyone wants to use my ad, if they don't have one or don't want to drive all the way over to Grapevine, you are more than welcome to it. There are plenty of Oshman's locations nearby and throughout the metroplex, as well as several Academy and 2 Galyan's locations. They all do price matching.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in the Grapevine area, if you still need to get ride of a couple of cases, email me and I will buy them.  I will IM you my cell phone.

Also, if you could send me a copy of the ad.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I got two rainchecks outstanding for 5 cases each, so I am set already.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I could use a couple of cases if you have any left. Thanks for pickin them up!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#9]
If you guys want more, get the ad and take it to Oshmans, Galyan's or a Wal-mart. Thats what
energizer did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks E. for the ammo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey guys: I think all of it is spoken for. I will let you know if they don't pick it up...

I have the ad-- anyone need any? It expires Thursday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top