Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 4:03:38 PM EDT
When you are all talked out down there come on up to New England and hang around. We could use some of your humor about how big things are in Texas.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of Texas is New England in?
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What part of Texas is New England in?

West of Paris, SE from Scotland.

mm
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey why dont you come down here. I heard ya'll got thoes new car things up yonder, but if my info is wrong let me know. I think I can ride my horse up to that part of the state in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]
flatlanders???

Just how do you think Lance Armstrong came to dominate the mountain stages of the "Tour De Land of the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkies"???

They don't call the region around Austin the  Hill Country for nothing.

And speaking of how big things are in Texas......Vermont....We've got COUNTIES that are bigger then that......

On a serious note, why don't you come on out and join us at the Hun Farm over Memorial Day or the 4th of July.  Just get to DFW airport, one of the crew will pick you up, we've got enough spare weapons to arm Cox's Army so I'm sure you can get a loaner AR for the trip.......just something to think about.  

Hell, we've had New Yorkers and folks from Washington State come out, and only had to hang two of 'em!
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
you just wanna look popular by having a whole bunch of Texans around your campfire!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
flatlanders???

Just how do you think Lance Armstrong came to dominate the mountain stages of the "Tour De Land of the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkies"???

They don't call the region around Austin the  Hill Country for nothing.

And speaking of how big things are in Texas......Vermont....We've got COUNTIES that are bigger then that......

On a serious note, why don't you come on out and join us at the Hun Farm over Memorial Day or the 4th of July.  Just get to DFW airport, one of the crew will pick you up, we've got enough spare weapons to arm Cox's Army so I'm sure you can get a loaner AR for the trip.......just something to think about.  

Hell, we've had New Yorkers and folks from Washington State come out, and only had to hang two of 'em!

Fact is I would love to, will have to be next year, however. I have family in College Station, and Houston. Both male cousins who mariied "the "purdyest" girls in Texas. We are all from West Georgia. Well, you guys have a great time at the farm, and I hope to get there.

As for counties in Texas the size of Vermont, I believe it. I was on the King Ranch once picking up a horse (grew up raising beef cattle and quarter horses). It was in the mid 60's, and that was one damn big place!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was on the King Ranch once picking up a horse

You're pretty strong for a Yankee.  

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:10:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was on the King Ranch once picking up a horse

You're pretty strong for a Yankee.  

TRG

Remember, TheRedGoat, 'Odor isn't everything!'

Eric The(Besides,WhoAreYouToBelittleInterspeciesDating?)Hun

Maybe the horse had cute 'knickers'...?

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:.......

Maybe the horse had cute 'knickers'...?

TRG

No, that would have been ewe!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top