Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2022 5:41:58 PM EDT
Sometime within the next few hours a pair of F-15s will be flying VR43.  They don't plan on being too low.  Just burning off some gas on the way back to Langley after flying the combat air patrol around Camp David.

Will be north to south between these points.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
F18’s are a daily occurrence over Pocahontas county. The coolest one was an A-6 (I think) that was crazy low over my place years ago, it was like the air was crackling for a couple minutes after it went by.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
F18’s are a daily occurrence over Pocahontas county. The coolest one was an A-6 (I think) that was crazy low over my place years ago, it was like the air was crackling for a couple minutes after it went by.
View Quote

Yea, seen them fly pretty low over my property in poca
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yea, seen them fly pretty low over my property in poca
View Quote

Never seen them over airport Hill, but always saw them west of 219

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a C17 flying over and low doing touch and go's yesterday.  It was pretty cool!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I see them quite often in the Blackwater Falls/Davis/Thomas area.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top