Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2021 12:02:40 PM EDT
Anyone in the woods?  I passed on a little forked 3pt yesterday right before dark.  Passed on a small 4pt at daybreak today.  They were both chasing doe.  Not much shooting, pretty quiet both yesterday and today.

Good luck and stay safe.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I hunted the first two days.  I saw a number of small bucks, but no shooters.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a nice 8 point and my first bear in Pocahontas county. Seemed like a lot more deer around than last year.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Almost got one this week!
Dash Cam: Near Miss With a Deer

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to, but I tore up my knee the other day and tromping around the woods as a fat, old man with a sore knee isn't as fun as it sounds.

But I fully intend to be ready for bunny season. Sorry Bugs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I hunted a new place this year.   I ended up taking a nice 8 point first Saturday.  I still have 2 bow tags to fill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top