Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2021 1:29:31 PM EDT
Need good local restaurants for a good dinner and hearty breakfast... willing to try anything.

12 hour trip from Thomasville, GA to get 2 Bassett Hound puppies. We will drive up Friday and drive home Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont get to charleston very often but one of my favorites is Hale House

https://halehousewv.com/
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dont get to charleston very often but one of my favorites is Hale House

https://halehousewv.com/
View Quote

That is definitely an option...
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
For breakfast I like Suzi's Hamburgers in South Charleston. Don't let the name fool you. Big ol' cathead biscuits with your choice of meats and egg. There are also  several Tudor's Biscuit World locations around the area that have pretty good breakfast grub for a chain restaurant.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For breakfast I like Suzi's Hamburgers in South Charleston. Don't let the name fool you. Big ol' cathead biscuits with your choice of meats and egg. There are also  several Tudor's Biscuit World locations around the area that have pretty good breakfast grub for a chain restaurant.
View Quote

That sounds like a winner for breakfast. Hoping to avoid chain's...
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Leaving in the morning... any other suggestions??
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Probably ought to get at least 1 Tudor's Biscuit for breakfast while you're in the area too.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Probably ought to get at least 1 Tudor's Biscuit for breakfast while you're in the area too.
View Quote

I can't drive my mother to town without stopping at Tudor's
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Try Barkadas

Their Brunch is awesome.  Filipino fusion.

Get a big ass pizza from Hussons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top