Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2013 7:57:59 PM EDT
Was thinking about getting my Dog N Shake fix and hitting this show maybe on the 27th.  Was wondering if it's a decent show?
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I will have a table their so I hope so.  It isn't the biggest but they usually put on a good show.  Prices are getting better. Just wished RK would limit the non gun related stuff.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wished RK would limit the non gun related stuff.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.

Whatever happens, it's better than golf, or staying at home working on the honey to-do list.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#3]
RK's site sucks, as it's showing it as a 2 day show, but the Coliseum site shows it 3 day.  Trying to weigh my options.  I'm off work that Friday (Yay!) and also waiting to see if a buddy wants to go on Saturday.  If he's out, should I run down for Friday or wait til Saturday?  And no, both is not an answer, LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top