Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2022 6:36:34 PM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No personal experience with them but their name came up when I was talking to an 07/02 who said they were good people for NFA work

Bostic Law
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I ran into some trouble with my 2012-era trust when Silencer Shop reviewed it, but upon further review they said it was OK.

In the meantime, I also found these guys: Charleston Firearms

I have heard nothing but good things.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ran into some trouble with my 2012-era trust when Silencer Shop reviewed it, but upon further review they said it was OK.

In the meantime, I also found these guys: Charleston Firearms

I have heard nothing but good things.
View Quote

I haven’t done a trust, but was looking for their card when I saw your post. I’ve done transfers with them and they are 2A focused. Good group, pretty sure they do transfers as a 2A Charitable expense. They can’t be making money having an attorney do the transfers.

Fun to do it in the heart of downtown Charleston just off Broad, I’m sure most folks have no idea it’s there. Not a gun shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top