Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Well sure as sh*t, Whizz and El Tee Ex are all over this now.  They even moved aside articles telling me how great and wonderful Our Dear Leader is.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops, I forgot one!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what happens when you let sodomites marry.  Next thing you know, it's okay to copulate with monkeys.  And here we are monkey pox from sodomites fornicating with monkeys.  

I can't believe I still have my Ukraine decorations up.  The panic seasons change so fast lately.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
So, drag queen story hour is off the agenda this weekend?
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#5]
It says they have a vaccine. So has monkey pox been around forever or we just repurposing covid vaccines?
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 2:31:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It says they have a vaccine. So has monkey pox been around forever or we just repurposing covid vaccines?
View Quote

It has been around but in people who handled African monkeys. Wiki says it is part of the smallpox and cowpox virus family. Gay sex tourists seem to have brought this back from Africa.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It has been around but in people who handled African monkeys. Wiki says it is part of the smallpox and cowpox virus family. Gay sex tourists seem to have brought this back from Africa.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
The real danger to America isn't Monkey Pox. It's DONKEY POX.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The real danger to America isn't Monkey Pox. It's DONKEY POX.
View Quote

So true that it ain't even funny.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't hear much about the monkey-pocks anymore.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't hear much about the monkey-pocks anymore.
View Quote

Maybe there aren’t enough people participating in the monkey pox trials to get everyone all worked up. The drag queen shows will continue until we meet critical mass and try again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top