Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2022 4:11:35 PM EDT
Friend just took the CWP class at Shooter's Choice but did not include fingerprints.

Where can he go for this? Isn't there an electronic fingerprint place somewhere on St. Andrews Road?

ETA: he says he's going to have SLED do it. He's going to that place on St. Andrews Road but they're booked 2 weeks in advance. Wow!
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got mine done at the LexCo jail.
View Quote

Voluntarily or part of the welcome package?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Friend just took the CWP class at Shooter's Choice but did not include fingerprints.

Where can he go for this? Isn't there an electronic fingerprint place somewhere on St. Andrews Road?

ETA: he says he's going to have SLED do it. He's going to that place on St. Andrews Road but they're booked 2 weeks in advance. Wow!
View Quote

IdentoGO?

Unless your friend likes being bitched at, double-check to make sure the appointment is for "SLED hard-card" if submitting physical cards to SLED.  I didn't do it right for some prints for some NFA thingy that required physical print cards that had to go to the Holy Temple of NFA in WV.  I got bitched at.  This was early 2018 though.  Since then, it looks like they try to force digital-only fingerprinting for CWP starting January 2019.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Columbia Police do it for five or ten bucks, and appointments are easy to get. Takes ten minutes or less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top