Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2022 11:42:26 AM EDT
I'm a Yankee, but will be a full time SC resident in about 5 years.  Until we can move in, we rent out our house through Dunes.  It's super dated and needs someone who can update it... hoping i can come down this winter and "supervise" (in other words, GTFO out of NY with a valid excuse the wife buys).  If you have any recommendations or warnings about contractors in the area, as soon as the economy craps out I'll start doing the work.  Not paying the rape prices we see now, and the place rents like crazy, so not taking it off the marketagain to do work, so this winter is the soonest.

If you or someone you know lives in the area and might be interested in the work, let me know.  I've got a quote from someone that Dunes sent me to but he screwed me when i booked 3 weeks for him to do work and then he backed out, so I'm not inclined to use him in the future unless it's as a last resort.

https://www.dunes.com/vacation-rentals/sea-pearl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top