Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2022 7:11:46 PM EDT
Anyone here live in Belton?  I will be moving there soon and wondering if any future neighbors might be on here.
Peter
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?  Well if your out there but shy feel free to message me.
Peter
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I've worked with people from West Pelzer and Powdersville. My son lives in Williamston, but he's a immigrant from Easley. Used to work with a guy described as the mayor of Possum Kingdom. Seemed to be okay people, but an ex-con friend from Greenville said there were more inmates in SC's correctional system from Anderson County than anywhere else. Spoken almost 30 years ago though. I don't know about now.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I've seen the shady areas of anderson.  I'm out where it's all farms.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Belton may not be as "shady" as some areas but it has plenty of Methicans and crime. But that's unlikely to affect you unless you have something stolen. Powdersville is the least shady area of Anderson by far, the others just compete for crime watch headlines.

I've always wanted to go to competitions at the Belton range but I always miss out on them. Did shoot clays there once and it seemed like a decent range.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I live in anderson, work in belton. Seems like I spend more time there than at home. Where you moving from?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
We have had a house in greenville that my inlaws took over.  We have been in CT
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Speaking of Belton...

Check out this neckbeard/incel arrested for threatenting to shoot up area schools/colleges:

https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/jonathan-patterson-arrested-for-school-shooting-threats-feds/?dicbo=v2-1dafe6e0148f029bd024da59d23120de
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top