Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2022 11:47:09 AM EDT
YMMV

Go if you want. Don't if you don't want.

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#1]
At the TD Center? I've had the urge to build another AR. Maybe a pistol this time, but afraid of all the intricacies to make it fully legal.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, TD center
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny... just sent an out of state friend some info about doing this show... I sent him the link to reserving a table for the next show not this one.  the list of "prohibited" items to have on your table is laughable  there would be No Show if they enforced this...  with the exception of "Live Military Ordnance (Grenades, Rockets, etc.)" I have seen all the rest at any given show... what would a gun show be without the chinese toy guy, or the jerky guy?

Prohibited Items

New Toys

T-Shirts

Baseball & Football Cards, etc.

Rocks

Bottles

Live Military Ordnance (Grenades, Rockets, etc.)

Bumper Stickers

Black Powder

Flea Market Items

Counterfeit Items

Food Items
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny... just sent an out of state friend some info about doing this show... I sent him the link to reserving a table for the next show not this one.  the list of "prohibited" items to have on your table is laughable  there would be No Show if they enforced this...  with the exception of "Live Military Ordnance (Grenades, Rockets, etc.)" I have seen all the rest at any given show... what would a gun show be without the chinese toy guy, or the jerky guy?

Prohibited Items

New Toys

T-Shirts

Rocks

Bottles

Bumper Stickers

Black Powder

Flea Market Items

Counterfeit Items

Food Items
View Quote

For some reason rubber dogshit is not on the list of prohibited items. Back in 2018 there was a vendor selling all sorts of novelties and among the merch was some of the finest looking rubber dogshit I've ever seen. Totally realistic. I was gonna buy some but I forgot about it. Damn.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Prohibited Items

New Toys

T-Shirts

Rocks

Bottles

Bumper Stickers

Black Powder

Flea Market Items

Counterfeit Items

Food Items
View Quote

If a dealer has a couple of bumper stickers, toys, etc. mixed in with their gun related stuff, they generally are OK. The SCACA has the list to keep out flea market dealers selling only that stuff.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I always seem to be out of town when these are scheduled except the August one.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#8]
No moldy beef jerky?  I'm out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
i am gonna go saturday...
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#10]
So did anyone end up going?
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Apparently not.

Couldn't go this time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Nope, passed it up.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I went Saturday. Definitely not the same guns shows of past. Seemed like a lot more "knock off" AR hardware and relic/collectible tables. Georgia Arms and Wild Bill's were the highlight.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I went Saturday. Definitely not the same guns shows of past. Seemed like a lot more "knock off" AR hardware and relic/collectible tables.
View Quote

This is the new normal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top