Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 7:04:39 PM EDT
won't say I wore out my AR love but my 5.56 and 7.62x39 have not called me out for a while now.  I even got a slidefire 2 weeks ago but have not installed it yet.  so got off work today and was driving home and past by Dewey's pawn shop. decided to turn around and stop in to see an old friend I haven't seen in 4-5 years who works there.  hour later walk out with a springfield M1A.....  anyone know a way to hide this from the better half while trying to sneak it in the house ha ha ha.  its still in the truck
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
"Hey babe, go get ma gun out the truck. I cleaned it at work today"

or

"I bought a gun. Make me a sandwich!"

or

Like most married men,
"Pppppuuuuuuhhhhhllllllleeeeaaaaassseeeee don't neuter me!!! It was an accident, and I can't take it back!!!  You still love me, right??!!!"

Been in your shoes a few times, my friend!

Any of those may lead to a subsequent thread about the impending divorce.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Hey babe, go get ma gun out the truck. I cleaned it at work today"

or

"I bought a gun. Make me a sandwich!"

or

Like most married men,
"Pppppuuuuuuhhhhhllllllleeeeaaaaassseeeee don't neuter me!!! It was an accident, and I can't take it back!!!  You still love me, right??!!!"

Been in your shoes a few times, my friend!

Any of those may lead to a subsequent thread about the impending divorce.
View Quote

ha ha. I hear ya man. I got it in this morning. she stayed up late last night on the computer. I woke up at 3am from a loud buzz saw sound coming from her LOL. went out and got it and put in the safe. getting back in bed she rolled over and said what are you doing and I thought I was busted. I said I was letting the cat out LOL and the buzz saw followed seconds later.   score!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top