Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2015 10:13:30 PM EDT
I know the one downtown closed and I don't think I can make it up to Minot and look around the Loft..  Going to be there three days next week.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I run a home-based business with my FFL/SOT, but keep very little stock as everything is ordered special.  If you want to see a variety in person, Scheels and Runnings are two of the bigger stores here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I run a home-based business with my FFL/SOT, but keep very little stock as everything is ordered special.  If you want to see a variety in person, Scheels and Runnings are two of the bigger stores here.
View Quote

Runnings!!!  I forgot about them!  We have a big scheels in fargo here, but runnings would be worth a look.

Thanks!

PS, can you order a CZ Scorpion EVO 20 rounder without waiting for a year?  If so, I would definitely do it!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish I could man, but all of my suppliers are out right now. There is one supplier who may have a couple tucked away, I'll call this morning and find out.

Edited, nothing available. Good luck in your search!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
mandan sporting goods on main in mandan - ars and suppressors
there is one off of expressway & s. washington next to jiffy lube - not sure whats in there though

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wish I could man, but all of my suppliers are out right now. There is one supplier who may have a couple tucked away, I'll call this morning and find out.

Edited, nothing available. Good luck in your search!
View Quote

Thanks for looking!  I did find a Glock 43 in town today, but couldn't buy it because it isn't logged in yet...  

Can't get back tomorrow To the store till after 5pm.  I know it will be gone...  
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
mandan sporting goods on main in mandan - ars and suppressors
there is one off of expressway & s. washington next to jiffy lube - not sure whats in there though

View Quote

Do you know a name at all?  That sounds interesting!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top